[asterisk-users] SNOM 360

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Fri Mar 30 10:25:46 MST 2007

Hmmm, okay. But surely it will just try and ring the extension? Or do
you mean setup a seperate extension ie.

exten => 1001,1,Dial(sip/1001,20)
exten => 1001,2,VoiceMail(1001 at voicemail,u)
exten => 1001,3,Hangup()
exten => 1001,101,VoiceMail(1001 at voicemail,u)
exten => 1001,102,Hangup()
exten => 2000,1,VoiceMail(1001 at voicemail,u)
exten => 2000,2,HangUp()

So on pressing the DND it will send all calls to extention 2000 ?

TIA