[asterisk-users] Which IP Phones have buttons can be assigned to functions with Asterisk

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 30 05:57:26 MST 2007

Hi List;

Can someone advise me which IP Phone model that has
buttons that can be assigned to do specific
functionalities (call pickup, call formward, call
appearance) and a transfer button and hold button?

Which is the best of the following (that has buttons
can be assigned to specific functions):

Cisco 7970 or 7960
Polycom 501
Grandsream IP Phone Budge Tone 1001 or 1002
Linksys SPA 942 or 922
Aastra 9133 i or 480i

Anyone can advise?

I heared that polycom needs adaptor for the power as
it does not provide standard PoE, also I do not know
this.

Regards
ITS
Bilal Ghayad