[asterisk-users] chan_misdn

Richard Soderblom Richard at netconfig.co.za
Thu Mar 29 22:33:22 MST 2007

Network Configurations
Block D, Surrey Park, Barham Road, Westville, 3610
Helpdesk: (086) 163-8266
Tel: (031) 266-1563
Fax: (031) 266-4206

Sounds like call waiting on the telco side of things. I have it here as
well but asterisk just shows that there is an incoming call on the isdn
line but doesn't actually ring any phones until a channel is available.

Best Regards

Richard Soderblom
Network Configurations
Cell:
E-Mail: Richard at netconfig.co.za

Number of Attachments: 0

 This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.