FW: [asterisk-users] REG : H.323 Configurations with Asterisk

Anisha Kumar anisha.kumar at nestgroup.net
Thu Mar 29 21:03:58 MST 2007

   Hi ,
	I am new to Asterisk community. I have some queries. Please
guide me on the following :

	1)I want to configure H.323 softphones, How do I do that ? I am
using the Asterisk windows versio 0.60.There is no chan_h.323.so file
.Also there 	are no help files or documents for configuring h.323
softphones. Can someone guide me inthis regard ?

	2)And I want to know how the supplementary features for the
H.323 like Transfer,hold and forward are handled in Asterisk. Is that
part of the 	OpenH323 library or the Asterisk takes care of them.

   Regards,
   Anisha