[asterisk-users] error in FreePBX

Carlos Jerónimo carjer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 10:36:12 MST 2007

Hi Steve, your sugestion is correct, but i registed 2 times in FreePbx
foruns this week, and my login is inactive yet. In the mail i receive
this msg:

********
Welcome to FreePBX Forums Forums

Please keep this email for your records. Your account information is as follows:

Your account is currently inactive, the administrator of the board
will need to activate it before you can log in. You will receive
another email when this has occured.

**********

because this i post this here.
Regards

2007/3/29, Steve Murphy <murf at digium.com>:
> On Thu, 2007-03-29 at 13:26 +0200, Remco Barendse wrote:
> > On Thu, 29 Mar 2007, Carlos Jerónimo wrote:
> >
> > > Ive installed asterisk and freepbx. Through the interface ive
> > > configured 2 extensions, 6000 and 6001.
> > > My problem is that when i try to call from extension 6000 to 6001, i
> > > hear this msg "Im-sorry&an-error-has-occured" and the call is
> > > terminated.
> > > As expected if i call to another number i get an error.
> > > i thought the problem might been related with the NAT but if checked
> > > and changed some NAT configuration parameters, it didnt worked aswell.
> > > As this ever happened to anyone before? Any hints are very appreciated.
> > >
> > > Thank you very much
> >
> > I have the same problem, it seems to occur when an extension is busy here.
> >
> > All my extensions are on local lan with phones having ip addresses in a
> > private range without NAT or anything so that is not the problem.
> >
> > Sounds like an error in the dial pan FreePBX generated.
>
> My suggestion: try a FreePBX mailing list first; the problem *is* more
> likely to be in their stuff.
>
> murf
>
> --
> Steve Murphy