[asterisk-users] Where are Spandsp changelogs or bugs available ?

Olivier oza-4h07 at myamail.com
Thu Mar 29 07:49:42 MST 2007

Hi,

Maybe this question has already been answered but I could find its answer
anywhere.

>From here http://www.soft-switch.org/downloads/spandsp/, I can see a new
0.0.3pre28 version of spandsp have been added in march.
When you open this archive file, you can see a ChangeLog file but its
content mentions last change date from may 2006 :

"06.05.23 - 0.0.3 - Steve Underwood <steveu at coppice.org> - T.38 now
implemented, though it needs further polishing. - G.726 and G.722 now
implemented.
04.08.29 - 0.0.2 - Steve Underwood <steveu at coppice.org> - T.4 no longer uses
libtiff for compresion and decompression on the line side (it is still used
to handle the TIFF files). Spandsp no longer depends on accessing the
"internals" of libtiff. New 1D and 2D compression and decompression code now
handles the line side. This should be more robust than using libtiff, and
handles the fudging of bad scan lines rather better. - T.30 line turn-around
timing corrected. "

Where can you find changelogs ?
Is there any public or private bug list somewhere ?
I'm simply not using the right tools ?

Focusing on Debian, I could find this :
http://packages.qa.debian.org/a/asterisk-spandsp-plugins.html

But I can't make any relation between above mentioned package and spandsp
0.0.3preXX versions.

Your comments ?

Thanks in advance