[asterisk-users] wireless desktop phones

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Wed Mar 28 15:35:35 MST 2007

Just be careful with any multi vendor GAP solution (GAP is Generic
Access Profile - which means you are supposed to be able to take a
handset from any vendor and match it with a base station from any
vendor)

Basically it's like any standard....sure you get basic functionality but
you'll often find advanced features are outside the defined spec.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
dean at cognation.net