[asterisk-users] wireless desktop phones

Matt Gorecki matt at tempesttech.com
Wed Mar 28 13:51:15 MST 2007

I'm also in the market for a wi-fi phone.  My boss currently has a
cordless phone and wants to keep the same functionality.  We have a
robust wireless network in the office and the phone will be staying
here, so roaming is not really an issue.  Everybody in the office is
still going to get wired phones regardless.

Matt Gorecki
Tempest Technologies
http://www.tempesttech.com