RES: [asterisk-users] Development of new features in Asterisk Manager

Moacir O. de Souza Junior - Personalsoft Sistemas Ltda. moacir at personalsoft.inf.br
Wed Mar 28 11:55:18 MST 2007

Hi Murphy,

I am developing an application for integration with Asterisk by Asterisk
Manager.

When I send a command to asterisk (Example: Action: Originate), many events
are raised. I would like to identify what events answer my command.

I'm thinking of creating a new property in the events to return the command
ActionID.

Example:

I send an Originate:

action: Originate
actionid: 1234526_PS
channel: local/092053469
Exten: 101
Context: default
Async: true

Many events are returned: (In this case didn’t answer the call)

Event: Newchannel
Privilege: call,all
Channel: Local/092053469 at default-c6c8,1
State: Down
CallerIDNum: <unknown>
CallerIDName: <unknown>
Uniqueid: 1175078296.23

Event: Newchannel
Privilege: call,all
Channel: Local/092053469 at default-c6c8,2
State: Ring
CallerIDNum: <unknown>
CallerIDName: <unknown>
Uniqueid: 1175078296.24
.
.
.
Event: Dial
Privilege: call,all
Source: Local/092053469 at default-c6c8,2
Destination: SIP/tmaisMG-096eee20
CallerID: <unknown>
CallerIDName: <unknown>
SrcUniqueID: 1175078296.24
DestUniqueID: 1175078296.25
.
.
.
Event: Hangup
Privilege: call,all
Channel: Local/092053469 at default-c6c8,2
Uniqueid: 1175078296.24
Cause: 16
Cause-txt: Normal Clearing

Event: Hangup
Privilege: call,all
Channel: Local/092053469 at default-c6c8,1
Uniqueid: 1175078296.23
Cause: 0
Cause-txt: Unknown

Event: OriginateResponse
Privilege: call,all
ActionID: 1234526_PS
Response: Failure
Channel: local/092053469
Context: default
Exten: 101
Reason: 1
Uniqueid: <null>
CallerID: <unknown>
CallerIDNum: <unknown>
CallerIDName: <unknown

Only “OriginateResponse” has ActionID. How can I identify the “Newexten,
Newchannel, Hangup, Dial,
,” source?

Do you understand me?

Thanks,