[asterisk-users] Park & No Announce?

Ken Williams ken at intermountainelectronics.com
Tue Mar 27 13:07:32 MST 2007

In the basic settings, I setup the Multi-Purpose Key to use Asterisk BLF
and assigned it the parking lot extension (201 in our case, 701 by
default iirc).  I then added hints in the extensions.conf for the
parking lot extensions:

exten => 201,hint,park:201 at parkedcalls
exten => 201,1,Wait(1)
exten => 201,2,ParkedCall(201)

Of course in features.conf I've defined the context as parkedcalls
(context => parkedcalls).

Hope this helps, it took a lot of piecing together other examples to get
it to come together so let me know if you need more help.