[asterisk-users] Cisco 30VIP Phone

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Tue Mar 27 13:06:26 MST 2007

Is anyone else on the list using Cisco 30VIP phones with the
chan_skinny driver? I have tried to catch the one of the developers on
the chat relay, but cannot seem to get anywhere.

I am trying to understand how the soft buttons are setup. They are
apparently hard-coded into the chan_skinny.c module. Specifically, I
am looking for how the code relates to the actual layout of the
buttons on the phone.

So far, I cannot even get the buttons that are in the code by default
to work properly. I have several of these phones up and registered
with *. The dialpads work fine. But other buttons do not.

Thanks

Chris

--
Chris Nighswonger
Network & Systems Director
cnighswonger at foundations.edu
V:910-892-8761
C:919-820-5473
NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail message is
intended only for the use of the intended recipient, and may also be
protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC
Sections 2510-2521. If the reader of this message is not the intended
If you have received this communication in error, please reply to the
sender, and delete the original message. Thank you.