[asterisk-users] TDM400p reliability

Dave Fullerton dfullertasterisk at shorelinecontainer.com
Tue Mar 27 12:25:50 MST 2007

There are downsides to the A200 (which I have had very good luck with as
well and highly recommend, don't get me wrong). You have to install FXO
or FXS ports in pairs, you can't do 3 FXO and 1 FXS for example. The
other is having to manage one more set of drivers (wanpipe). Not a big
deal though and I've never had any problems doing so.

To start a bunny trail, your "try another motherboard" comment made me
wonder about this new VoiceBus technology mentioned on the new TDM800
and TE120P cards. What exactly is it? Is is just a new PCI interface on
the card? What makes it work so much better than the other cards?

-Dave