[asterisk-users] TDM400p reliability

Chris Bagnall lists at minotaur.cc
Tue Mar 27 11:00:34 MST 2007

> What are peoples experience with the reliability of the
> TDM400p.  Specifically in the 2 FXO, 2 FXS configuration, which is
> the 022 (?) model.
> Is this board prone to random failures?

We have quite a few dotted around clients' places to handle emergency calls (and a few other call types we can't run through IAX/SIP to our carrier). I've never had one actually *fail* in the last few years, though they can be something of a nightmare to get right with echo issues and the like.

Most of ours are in either 1 or 2 FXO configuration - only a couple have FXS modules on them.

Regards,

Chris
For full contact details visit http://www.minotaur.it/chris.html