[asterisk-users] Doorphone

Ray Wadkins rwadkins at tervela.com
Tue Mar 27 06:15:28 MST 2007

I looked at a call queue, but it didn't seem to work the way I want.  Agents need to log into the queue to get calls, seemingly.  Of course, I only stopped on the topic for a short period.  with the meetme conference, anyone can answer the door from any phone by dialing the conference extension, just not open the door.