[asterisk-users] Re: Polycom 601 loop

Nathan Bell nathanb at actarg.com
Mon Mar 26 15:34:11 MST 2007

This is what I get from the asterisk CLI:

ast*CLI> sip show peers
Name/username              Host            Dyn Nat ACL Port     Status
202                        (Unspecified)    D          0        Unmonitored
201                        (Unspecified)    D          0        Unmonitored
2 sip peers [2 online , 0 offline]
ast*CLI> sip show users
Username                   Secret           Accountcode
Def.Context      ACL  NAT
202                        *******                   from-sip
No   RFC3581
201                        *******                   from-sip