[asterisk-users] Re: Two or More Bri Cards

Stelios Koroneos skoroneos at digital-opsis.com
Mon Mar 26 09:51:40 MST 2007

A lot of the problems people are having with ISDN have to do with the
service provider setup and not the cards (provided that we are talking about
2-3 HFC cards)
For example in Greece the local telephone company uses 3 diffrerent types of
ISDN equipment in their centers (Siemens,Ericsson,Alcatel)
We have seen a lot of trouble with a certain type and sporadic troubles with
the other two which 9 out 10 times had to do with their setup (1 out of 10
had to do with the line itself)

IMHO it has to do more with the ISDN timing itself (coming from the
telephone company side) and less with the number of interrupts a system can
handle.