[asterisk-users] Re: format_wav.c:247 update_header: Unable to find our position

Bartek Bulzak bartek at rdesolutions.com
Mon Mar 26 07:47:18 MST 2007

Hi Chris,

Have you found a solution to this problem? I have been dealing with a
similar issue on and off for a few months now. I get these format_wav
errors out of the blue and the logs get rotated many times a second into
oblivion.

The only thing that is different on this box versus my other setups is
that I've set the music on hold to native format in order to avoid
dealing with mpg123.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

--
cheers,

Bartek Bulzak

RDE Solutions Inc. - Montreal, Canada

t 514-489-0620 x222
f 514-312-9270

***
*** RESPORG ID: AUA10
***

***
*** NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender.
*** Sender does not waive confidentiality or privilege, and use
*** is prohibited.