[asterisk-users] Problem with ztdummy

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Sun Mar 25 11:33:40 MST 2007

On Sun, Mar 25, 2007 at 07:14:22PM +0100, Alan Chandler wrote:
> On Sunday 25 March 2007 11:07, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> > On Sun, Mar 25, 2007 at 07:43:19AM +0100, Alan Chandler wrote:
> >
> >   aptitude search zaptel | grep ^i
>
> Ah - I had no idea I needed this zaptel package.  the Asterisk package
> doesn't even have it as a suggests!.
>
> Actually, this looks more complex than I thought from the readme, needs
> some work - so I'll try that and come back

Would you mind answering that simple question?

The package zaptel include ztcfg as well as the zaptel init.d script. It
should not be strictly needed for ztdummy, but with it ztdummy will be
loaded automatically.

I still can't explain the error you got. So in addition to the input
from the command above: what version of Debian it is, exactly?

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755                    jabber:tzafrir at jabber.org
+972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com