[asterisk-users] Need feedback on vitelity

Dan Burwinkel dan at cincymail.net
Sun Mar 25 10:32:27 MST 2007

My experience has been decent with vitelity.net. Not stellar, but fairly
responsive customer support as long as I use their support ticket
system, I'd usually have a response within one hour during business
hours. They did get a little testy with me when I complained about a
port taking nearly 60 days. Origination quality from them just gets
better and better. They are considered one of my top 2.

Dan