[asterisk-users] British Summertime & Grandstream Phones

Stephen Bosch posting at vodacomm.ca
Sun Mar 25 09:53:49 MST 2007

Gordon:

I was all excited to see a reply to my message with the subject
"TDM analog cards, volume, echo, fxotune, ztmonitor and HPEC" -- but
instead I got this:

Gordon Henderson wrote:

> So the clocks went forward and I've never bothered to work out the
> settings in my grandstream phones - until now!
>
> If you have a Grandstream device & it's got the wrong time on it this
> morning, then you need to go into the web interface and set...

<snip>

Again, I implore you to write a new message when you want to start a new
thread, instead of replying to an existing message. Not only does it
mess up the message thread for people using threaded readers, but it
impacts the mailing list archives, also.

I'm not questioning the value of your contribution, I'm just suggesting
it should be in its own thread :)

Cheers,

-Stephen-