[asterisk-users] the age old telephone tree... why re-invent the wheel?

dave cantera david.cantera at iacnet.net
Sun Mar 25 09:48:22 MST 2007

I have an interesting task for my son's lacrosse team... it is the
time-old telephone tree...

I am pretty sure someone has already done this w/*, why re-invent the
wheel?...

a) coach calls in leaves a msg, others call in retrieve the msg

b) coach calls in leaves a msg, kicks of a call to every parent plays msg

c) coach calls in leaves a msg, kicks off a call to every parent, checks
for voicemail, plays msg, if human, press 1 to acknowledge msg, coach
gets call with a number of how many didn't acknowledge, maybe?

so...   has anyone done the proverbial phone tree?
daveC

--
Building Strong Relationships w/ Intelligent Customer Service
--

Interlocking Business Solutions, LLC
856-380-0894 x5000