[asterisk-users] Need feedback on vitelity

Peder at NetworkOblivion peder at networkoblivion.com
Sat Mar 24 09:40:20 MST 2007

I did a trial as a wholesale provider and it seemed to work pretty good,
but I could never get them to activate our account.  I emailed the sales
guy probably five times over a month to go ahead and fire it up and he
never responded.  Also, their tech support is horrible....  So basically
they are like every other "pay per minute" VoIP provider

Mail list wrote:
> Hello
>
> Anyone here uses Vitelity as voip provider ? Their pplans looks good but
> i need some feedback from existing customers if any here .

Network stuff you didn't know....
http://www.networkoblivion.com