[asterisk-users] Doorphone vs. Grandstream BT101

Jay Milk ast-users at skimmilk.net
Sat Mar 24 08:22:19 MST 2007

Dean Collins wrote:

> [...]
17,000 ft of Cat5, cat6 and rg6 in the house, somewhere around 120
drops, along with multiple 2" PVC from basement to attic. The front and
back door do have dual cat5s, but I'm not planning on a remote door
strike for either. CCTV is separate and runs on utp baluns into two
4-channel BT cards, so there's cat5 in all the places where I need (or
may later need) a camera.