[asterisk-users] freepbx -> DB Error messages...

Francesco Peeters (Asterisk) francesco at fampeeters.com
Sat Mar 24 03:12:35 MST 2007

Hi all,

I am probably missing something ultimately obvious, but I have a problem
configuring freepbx...

Using Edgy Eft with the cvs freePBX 2.2.1 and followed the Ubuntu
installation guide on freepbx.org.
System pxe-boots from a server with NFS root on same
Using * 1.2 current (from source, not .deb's)
Using mISDN-streams (from source, not .deb's)
Using freePBX-2.2.1 (from source, not .deb's)

Installed everything, and mISDN and * load just fine
amportal start works fine as well

However I keep getting DB Error's in the GUI...

The syslog gives two separate errors:
1) Error 127 when reading table ./asterisk/<whatever>
2) Table is crashed and needs to be repaired

I created a special mysql user for * and did an PERMIT ALL PRIVILEGES on
the mysql databases
When I log in to mysql as root and do 'SELECT username FROM ampusers ORDER
BY username' I get the record list.
When I do the same as the * user, I get the 'Table is crashed, blablabla'
line.

I tried changing the login user for freepbx (ampdbuser) to root, but that
doesn't help either, as I keep getting the 127 error...

Googling wasn't very helpful, and the freepbx forum admins still haven't
approved my account, so I thought I'd try here...

Any help appreciated!

--
F Peeters
  PIII 450 - 1 GB - * 1.2 - BRIstuff 0.3.0 Pre 1 - Florz patch