[asterisk-users] RE: PC / Phone Combo

Chris Gamble Chris.Gamble at cpbinc.com
Fri Mar 23 13:21:42 MST 2007

Its for a collections type application. Accounts passed due will show up on the screen in either an automated call fashion, or as a result of an incoming call. I need the physical interface to be somewhat simple since the end users are not exactly computer friendly. I had considered using the polycom 601 series, but the web browser screen is just a tad too small, and too limited in functionality.