[asterisk-users] AsteriskNow Beta 4 with T1 Cards?

Brian K. Alexander, Jr. (Vision Point Systems) balexander at visionpointsystems.com
Fri Mar 23 08:09:54 MST 2007

Thanks for the quick response but getting the cards to work with Asterisk is
not the problem - what I want is for them to show up in asterisk-gui.

For example, I have a little test system sitting here. It has Fedora6,
Zaptel/Libpri/Asterisk 1.4 and asterisk-gui. It has an analog card installed
but the gui can not detect the analog ports. So I can not use those ports
from asterisk-gui. I can manually configure them just fine and they work -
but I can not access them in the asterisk-gui. I know this is not a digital
card but it is the same problem - asterisk-gui can not detect the card so I
need to somehow force the card into the configuration.

Is there a way to manually configure the system so that ports that the gui
normally could not detect would be available?

Thanks again,
-Brian