[asterisk-users] managers

Steve Totaro stevetotaro at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 22 18:29:42 MST 2007

Stefan Reuter wrote:
> Todd H wrote:
>
>>  Am I allowed to have multiple managers logged in with the same manager
>> username at the same time?   I'm referring to the id names in
>> manager.conf.  I expect so, but just want to check to help in
>> troubleshooting a problem.
>>

> Yes you are.

You are but how many may be the problem you are trying to troubleshoot.
Are they coming from different boxes?  Are there a great deal of
connections?  Do they connect, do their thing and then disconnect or
just stay connected?

AMI can be a bit fussy and one of the weakest parts of Asterisk (1.2.X,
I hope 1.4.X is better)

Thanks,
Steve