[asterisk-users] Re: About Pickup Grandstream

Lacy Moore - Aspendora aspendora at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 17:53:49 MST 2007

On 3/22/07, LKS GMAIL <lukassky at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah, I know but the problem begins when i try to pick a call up from IAX or
> ZAP not in SIP.

Again, read the documentation at www.voip-info.org, specifically .  It
is possible with Zap, I'm doing it.  Granted, I'm not doing it with
IAX, but I am doing it with Zap.  It seems it would be just as easy
with IAX.

Add hints, add the extension so that you can dial the device directly,
then add the following:

exten => _**.,1,Pickup(${EXTEN:2})

Under the web config for the GXP configure a speedial as an Asterisk
BLF enter a description, then enter the extension defined earlier as
the hint and device.