[asterisk-users] CN=Diarmaid O'Loughlin/O=QAD1 is out of the office.

Bill Hackensack billhackensack at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 23:27:09 MST 2007

On 3/22/07, Diarmaid O'Loughlin <dwo at qad.com> wrote:

> I will be out of the office starting  22-03-2007 and will not return until
> 16-04-2007.

Congratulations!

I will be on holidays until the 16th of April. I will have no access to
> e-mail during this time. If this is a matter relating to IT support,
> please
> contact the IT Helpdesk by either opening a ticket via
> http://helpdesk.qad.com/request. Or calling the EMEA helpdesk on +31 20
> 654
> 7139.

I'll be sure and do that.  First ticket will be "How many support personnel
does it take to make sure the out of office replies don't get sent to
thousands of users who just don't care?"

If this is an urgent matter not relating to IT support. Please contact
> either Jim Josey (jzj-at-qad.com), Paul Callan (plc-at-qad.com) or you may
> contact me again after Apr 16th.

I'll be sure and contact them next time I have a non IT-related problem.