[asterisk-users] Voicemail mailbox number passed in connection?

Jay Moore jaymoore at accu-com.com
Wed Mar 21 14:31:26 MST 2007

I do it by calling my own extension.  If it's me calling me, it passes
me direct to VoicemailMain.  If it's someone else calling me, it rings
my phone as normal:

exten => 202,1,GotoIf($["${CALLERIDNUM}" = "202"] ? 5 : 2)
exten => 202,2,Dial(SIP/jay,10,tT)
exten => 202,3,VoiceMail(202 at voicemail|u)
exten => 202,4,HangUp()
exten => 202,5,VoicemailMain(202 at voicemail)

HTH,
Jay