[asterisk-users] Tesco Internet Phone

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at asterisk.open.source.it
Wed Mar 21 10:51:49 MST 2007

On Wednesday 21 March 2007 15:11, asterisk wrote:

> I use this driver for the SJ phone with the USB tesco internet phone:
>
> http://www.sjphone.org/usbphone/SJphoneDriverWebPoint.exe

Yes, but that's a corded phone which plugs into the USB socket.

# cat /proc/bus/usb/devices
P:  Vendor=19af ProdID=694d Rev= 0.00
S:  Manufacturer=innoMax Technology Ltd.
S:  Product=Cordless USB Phone

is a DECT phone where the base station plugs into the USB socket.

http://buy.tescointernetphone.com/details.asp?idProduct=669

Antony.

--
In the Beginning there was nothing, which exploded.

 - Terry Pratchett

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.