[asterisk-users] Asterisk with AudioCodes Mediant 2000

Kinjal Dixit kinjal.dixit at azurecrm.com
Wed Mar 21 07:24:57 MST 2007

hi

I am trying to get Asterisk to work with Mediant 2000.  I have searched
and found a few articles on the topic, but none of them seem to solve my
problem.  My knowledge is weaker on the gateway side.  To begin with, I
think I should get Softphone to dial through the gateway.  I need to
know how to configure the Mediant 2000 so it can act as a SIP proxy.
The asterisk side would be easy enough to figure out.

regards