[asterisk-users] wct4xxp problem

Matija Turk matija.turk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 06:47:25 MST 2007

I have one 120 channels isdn pri digium card. I worked fine for the
last 3 months. There was a power outage, and after the server came up
and isdn modem from the telecom, zaptel can't detect connection
(alarms are red). Currently I can't test with another card to be sure,
but is it possible that the power outage burned the card somehow? UPS
was connected, but without controll cable, so after it lost power the
server lost power too (without shutdown).

This happened to me before, but I didn't have the time to analyze and
I just put another card in the server. This is the second time now.

Any ideas on what to do?