[Asterisk-Users] Sipura SPA-841 and firewall

Wilson Pickett spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 05:51:32 MST 2007

This old post just saved my nerves! Please remember to post solutions
when you find them as this person did.

SPA-941, swapping in a D-Link switch and DSL modem to replace a
Linksys WAG54-G. This router is notorious for suddently losing the
ability to negotiate bit rates (thanks again, Google).

Upon replacement of the Linksys, everything worked fine except audio
on the Sipura. Turns out you need Symmetric RTP turned on in the phone
as Chris Mason says below.