[asterisk-users] About Pickup Grandstream

LKS GMAIL lukassky at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 05:47:07 MST 2007

Greetings to everybody.

My question is that it’s impossible to pick up a call from ZAP, IAX or mISDN
with my Ext Key of my GrandStream.

It always give me a Spawn Message on CLI and a “603” error on my LCD
GrandStream.

Exactly from my CLI screen i get this message

-- Executing NoOp("SIP/11-096c2ac0", "Probando 1 ") in new stack

    -- Executing Pickup("SIP/11-096c2ac0", "IAX2/panoramix/") in new stack

  == Spawn extension (especial, **13, 2) exited non-zero on
'SIP/11-096c2ac0'

*       Executing NoOp("SIP/11-096c2ac0", "causa del colgado: 0") in new
stack

Let me explain this one : SIP 11 is the first one that receive the call,
then, 13 is mine one, and IAX2/panoramix the trunk where i receive calls
from.

Any idea, please? Sorry about my english.

Saludos, Lukassky.