[asterisk-users] Problem with "AT&T Maintenance" protocol inPRI connection, no B+D channels available

Kanelbullar mao_tse_tungue at yahoo.com.hk
Wed Mar 21 03:48:01 MST 2007

Thank you guys. We have tried both ways, with and without crc4, and the result is quite the same. There appears to be a problem we the specific connection we are using and the "AT&T Maintenance" stuff.

Michael Collins <mcollins at fcnetwork.com> escreveu:  > > span=1,0,0,esf,b8zs,crc4

> This needs to be span=1,1,0,esf,b8zs
>
> I'm not sure if the crc4 is necessary.
>
> Doug

I concur with Doug. I have two PRI's in one system. My zaptel.conf
looks like this:

span=1,1,0,esf,b8zs # PRI line - LD Qwest (interstate)
bchan=1-23
dchan=24
span=2,2,0,esf,b8zs # PRI line - SBCLD (intrastate/local)
bchan=25-47
dchan=48

HTH,
MC