[asterisk-users] wrong values in duration and billsec in CDR

Jovanny Saravia jovannotti at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 21:07:24 MST 2007

Hi to all,

I was looking in google and also in this mailing list, but I dont find the
solution to my problem, so I subscribe me to the list in order to post this
e-mail and find the solution.

This is the scenario:

GSM Phone ----- GSM Network ---- TDM2406E ---  ASterisk 1.4.0 (*) --------
VoIP Provider ------- Sip Phone or H323 Phone

The problem is that I am generating calls from SIP and also h323 (using
ooh323), and always I saw differences between duration time and billsecs
just for 4 or 3 seconds. Altought the difference is much more, I mean I just
call from SIP and H323 clients and always I saw the same behaviour.

When I generate the call I wait to pickup the cell phone almost 10 secs, the
right time should be something like 30 secs, but I saw duration = 50, and
billsec = 47. This is a very weird behaviour and I was trying to modify
zaptel.conf but I can't find what my problem is.

I guess the problem is that this time is being counted just from Voip
domain, and not into the Zaptel domain.

Maybe some of you could guide me to solve this problem.

Any help will be so much appreciated

Rgds,

Jovanny Saravia
jovannotti at gmail.com