[asterisk-users] Zaptel silly issue

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Tue Mar 20 14:12:42 MST 2007

Hi

For starters, when you want to post a message to the list, don't just
reply to an existing message. Start a new message. If you look at the
archives of this list, you'll see your message as a reply to another
message. This is because when you reply, the miler preserves some
threading-related headers.

See my reply in-line,

On Mon, Mar 19, 2007 at 03:17:00PM -0500, Brad Sumrall wrote:
> I am geet this error, I assume because I have zero digium hardware
> installed. This is to be an entirely web based PBX.

But you do have shell access, I hope.

> Can anyone point me to an easy 123 for installing zaptel in dummy form?
>
> I need music on hold for a VPS server.

What type of VPS server is it? Do you have root access? Can you install
load your own kernel modules?

Which kernel version do you have? Which system is it?

What error do you get?

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755                    jabber:tzafrir at jabber.org