[asterisk-users] Need comparison between PBXtra, Trixbox, Thirdlane, Druid, Aheeva etc.

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 20 12:29:54 MST 2007

The decision to use CentOS was(is) simple for me.  That is the standard OS
chosen by Asterisk and FreePBX developers more or less.  At least it was in
the early days.  From there, the majority of people using Asterisk/FreePBX
have chosen CentOS.

So in a nutshell, it is the most used, most tested, most documented OS.
That is not to say people have not had and cannot have great success with
other distributions.  For me it is what makes the most sense.  Keep it
simple and all that.

Just my opinion.