[asterisk-users] Configuring Faxs any help :)

Lee Howard faxguy at howardsilvan.com
Tue Mar 20 08:43:38 MST 2007

dima wrote:

>I get
>Best: 99.975586 -- Worst: 99.975586 -- Average: 99.975586
>with zttest
>Where do I have to start looking for hardware errors?

I would start with IRQ sharing.  Make sure that your Zap hardware isn't
sharing an IRQ.  Secondly, you want to have it with a fairly high
priority, probably before your network card and your hard drive
interfaces (meaning if your NIC is on IRQ 11 then *don't* put your Zap
on IRQ 12.  It should be on 9 or 10 or something.)

Lee.