[asterisk-users] camp on off-line phone

Philipp Kempgen philipp.kempgen at amooma.de
Sun Mar 18 20:56:55 MST 2007

Jeronimo Romero wrote:

> It would be cool if you could add some kind of login script capability to nodes in  sip.conf and iax.conf.

Maybe manager events are generated for SIP registrations? Haven't
checked. So you could connect to the AMI, listen to the events
and do something as soon as the girlfriend registers.

Regards,
  Philipp

--
amooma GmbH - Bachstr. 126 - 56566 Neuwied - http://www.amooma.de
     Let's use IT to solve problems and not to create new ones.

Geschäftsführer: Stefan Wintermeyer
Handelsregister: Neuwied B 14998