[asterisk-users] proposal: a new mailing list for asterisk 1.4, why not?

Angel Heart cocent at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 18 20:37:22 MST 2007

Hi Giorgio,

I guess it will be more benefitial to all old version users to read some information regarding new version like * 1.4. In this way, they will be encourage, or probably have an idea whether to upgrade or not based on all  the concerns that was posted. I for one still using 1.2.13 but I love reading * 1.4 concerns before leaping to 1.4.

Regards,

Angel

dave cantera <david.cantera at iacnet.net> wrote:        here! here!  they are different beasts...

 Giorgio Incantalupo wrote: Hi all,
 since Asterisk 1.4 seems to have too many differences from previous versions, wouldn't be nice to have a new mailing list?

 Giorgio Incantalupo

Building Strong Relationships w/ Intelligent Customer Service
--

Interlocking Business Solutions, LLC
856-380-0894 x5000