[asterisk-users] Conference server (or how to make a call with more than 3 users)

Yehavi Bourvine +972-8-9489444 YEHAVI at VMS.HUJI.AC.IL
Sun Mar 18 11:07:00 MST 2007

Hello,

  On most SIP phones a conference call is done on the phone and is limited to 3
participants. Polycom phones has a configuration option to use a conference
server instead of the internal conferencing feature. I guess I need some
conference server; any experience with such a server which can interact with
Asterisk?

                                Thanks, __Yehavi: