[asterisk-users] Refund from SellVoip?

Brad Templeton brad+aster at templetons.com
Fri Mar 16 17:55:12 MST 2007

On Fri, Mar 16, 2007 at 04:16:21PM -0700, Tom Lynn wrote:
> At this point, I'm simply contacting the State of Washington Attorney
> General's office.  They're ignoring my e-mails and I'm done monkeying
> around.

It makes no sense.   The put together a good system on the tech end,
Asterisk based, decent call quality and faster call completions than
any of the other folks I have been trying, at good prices.  And
then dropped it all on the floor, not responding to calls, emails or
tickets often for weeks and months, if at all.   Their interface needed
work but that I can tolerate.   Not being able to reach somebody for
an urgent problem makes no sense.

Does anybody know Jed Stafford?  As far as I can tell this ended up
being a one-man or two-man operation.  It's just sad.