[asterisk-users] Follow me on multiple numbers..

Ritesh Agrawal helloritesh at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 17:08:45 MST 2007

Hi Folks,

I want to setup a follow me routine so that asterisk can call me on the
multiple numbers.
I tried some of the samples at voip-info but there is a problem with those
examples.

I dont have coverage in my home area and my cell phone answering machine
picks up the phone right away so my home phone never rings.
I also want the caller to be able to leave a voicemail and the cell phone
answering machine messes it all up.
I have call screening setup so the call gets answered by the cell phone
answering machine and it never accepts the call.

I would appreciate if someone can help me with the setup.

Thanks.

PS: I am always open to making a donation to a charity of your choice.
Please help me and help the charity :-)