[asterisk-users] proposal: a new mailing list for asterisk 1.4, why not?

Barzilai Spinak barcho at creacion.com.uy
Fri Mar 16 14:25:16 MST 2007

An equally unrealistic expectation would be to require that people write
RELEVANT and specific Subjects.
If your question relates to 1.4, put "1.4" somewhere in the Subject, or
if it relates to unreleased trunk, specify it.
So you can quickly filter out/in whatever your interests are.
But as I said... it's an unrealistic expectation.

BarZ