[asterisk-users] asterisk 1.2 branch revision 53132 failed to compile

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Fri Mar 16 12:55:56 MST 2007

Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 16, 2007 at 11:28:43AM -0400, Sean Bright wrote:
>
>> Whats the non-workaround solution?  Is there one?
>>

> http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=9303
>
> Please test.
>
> Wasn't there an existing issue on this one?
The bug traker says, to me at least, that this problem doesn't exist in
the tarballs, but it does.
Zaptel 1.2.15  installed, and attempts to make asterisk- 1.2.16, and
asterisk-1.2.15 fail/
Asterisk-1.2.14 compiles with no errors
This is on a CentOS 3.8 system

Given the statement(s) of a day or so ago of "no map needed" don't seem
correct, and it would seem the problem is larger than originally suspected

Others having a similar experience, or am I doing something wrong?
May I assume using zaptel-1.2.15 with asterisk-1.2.14 is OK?

John Novack