[asterisk-users] FW: Microsoft buys Tellme

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Fri Mar 16 10:45:25 MST 2007

http://deancollinsblog.blogspot.com/2007/03/microsoft-buys-tellme.html

I thought I would email this post I made on my blog from yesterday as a
way of stimulating discussion on this.

It looks like the Asterisk community is no closer to getting a Pre-Paid
'Offboard Speech Recognition Processing' SIP gateway than ever. I've
left the http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Tellme page up for
archival purposes but basically we still have no 'low value' pre-paid
service for the little people.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd