[asterisk-users] Cisco + Asterisk list anyone?

Curt Shaffer cshaffer at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 07:44:37 MST 2007

I have been working with a couple companies who are interested in
integrating Cisco VoIP (mostly call manager express) but utilizing Asterisk
for AA, VM, failover trunks etc. I have found some materials and guidance
out there but I think a list and/or wiki for general asterisk integration
with other vendors would be great and feel that it is enough off topic that
it deserves its own space. Just throwing it out there for feedback. I'm
willing to host both. Let me know what ya'll think!

Curt