[asterisk-users] Zaptel version for asterisk 1.2.16

Wilson Pickett spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 22:54:13 MST 2007

On 3/14/07, Kevin P. Fleming <kpfleming at digium.com> wrote:

There is no need for any 'map'; any Asterisk 1.2.x release should be
> usable with any Zaptel 1.2.x release, but of course we'd suggest using
> the latest releases of both. There are no API changes or feature
> additions (generally) in release branches, so frequently you can update
> _only_ Asterisk if you are happy with the version of Zaptel you have
> installed and running.

Thanks for that. That's actually good news for those of us that have local
patches to apply to  apply to zaptel, to make wacky phones ring at a
different frequency, for example. Kevin, I would recommend  adding the above
to the download page so we can see it.

Regards,

Randy R